Please be informed that the Sangguniang Panlugnsod, corollary to the mandate of section 34 of the Local Government Code and article 64 of its Implementing Rules and REgulations, is now accepting application for accreditation and re-accreditation, from interested Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) which include Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) and People’s Organizations (POs) and Private Sector Organizations (PCOs), with the goal of strengthening participation in Local Government and development process.
Applicants seeking for new accreditation or re-accreditation are required to submit the following:
- Letter of Application;
- Duly accomplished Application Form for Accreditation;
- Board Resolution signifying intention for accreditation for the purpose of representation in the local special body;
- Certificate of Registration from the appropriate government agency or body;
- List of current officers and members;
- Annual Accomplishment Report for the immediately preceding year; and
- Financial Statement, at the minimum, signed by the executive officers of the organization, also of the immediately preceding year, and indicating therein other information such as the source(s) of funds.
Deadline for submission of application is on July 31, 2019.
You may secure a pro-forma Letter of Application and Application Form of Accreditation at the Office for free
Please be guided accordingly.