Here’s your chance to become a legitimate husband and wife!
Join the CGB Mass Wedding 2019 on June 28, 9 AM at the Imelda Cultural Center!
- Birth Certificate or Baptismal Certificate;
- Consent of parents (18-20 years old);
- Advice of parents upon intended marriage (21-25 years old);
- Certificate of No Marriage from the Philippine Statistics Authority (26 years old and above);
- Death Certificate of partner if widow or widower; and
- Judicial decree of annulment of previous marriage if annulled;
- Pre-marriage counseling certificate issued by the City Social Welfare Office;
- Valid Identification Cards.
Requirements for couples living together for more than five (5) years:
- Notarized Affidavit of Cohabitation;
- Certificate of No Marriage from the Philippine Statistics Authority; and
- Birth Certificate or Baptismal Certificate.
Applications shall only be accepted until June 17, 2019 at the City Civil Registry Office, 1/F Batac City Hall Building.