Office of the City Assessor – Request for an Updated Tax Declaration in Cases of Change of Classification or Change as to Actual Use of a Certain Property

Real Property owners may request an updated Tax Declaration in cases of change of classification or as to the actual use of a certain real property.

Close Menu