Office of the City Engineer – Request for Minor Maintenance Repair

Barangay Officials or any other government offices may request assistance in the rehabilitation, repair and improvement of drainage systems, wall protection, roads and bridges, public buildings and other public facilities and prepare Program of Work (POW) with detailed plans as guide in project implementation.

Close Menu