Office of the City Engineer – Request for Program of Works for Any Infrastructure Project

Barangay Officials or any other government offices who needs to avail any proposed city funded infrastructure projects, drainage systems, bridges and roads, installation or construction of safety projects and all other civil works may request assistance in the preparation of Program of Work (POW) with detailed plans and specifications as guide in project implementation.

Close Menu