Corrections of Entries in the Tax Declaration (Name and Area only)

Real property owners who found wrong entries in their tax declaration may request the Office of the City Assessor to correct the error upon presentation of proof/document.

Office or Division:Office of the City Assessor – Administrative and Records Management Section
Type of Transaction:G2C
Who may avail:Real property owners, law offices, surveyors

See attached document for more details.