Issuance of Certified Photocopy of Supporting Documents of Transfer, Revisions Subdivisions, Consolidations, etc.

Real property owners or thru their representative may request the Office of the City Assessor for certified photocopy of supporting documents of transfer, revisions, subdivision for purposes of litigation, for reference etc.

Office or Division:Office of the City Assessor – Administrative and Records Management Section
Type of Transaction:G2C- Government to Citizen; G2G – Government to Government
Who may avail:Property owners, law offices, courts, banks, agencies of government etc.

See attached document for more details.