Issuance of Mayor’s Permit (Mobile Vendor)

Any individual engaged in mobile vending within the jurisdiction of the City is required to register with the City Government.

Office or Division:Office of the Mayor – Business Permits & Licenses Section
Type of Transaction:G2C – Government to Citizen
Who may avail:Citizens

See attached document for more details.