Issuance of Mayor’s Permit to Conduct Business For New

Any individual who wants to start or who will conduct business, activity or trade within the city must apply for a Mayor’s Permit to operate and pay corresponding dues and fees.

Office or Division:Office of the Mayor – Business Permits & Licenses Section
Type of Transaction:G2C-Government to Citizen; G2B – Government to Business Entity
Who may avail:Business Owners; Operators; or Entities

See attached document for more details.