Request for Inspection of Building Permit Application along Irrigation Canal, Creek and other Bodies of Water

Various organizations, schools, farmers, and private individuals can request

Office or Division:Office of the City Agriculturist
Type of Transaction:G2C – Government to Citizen; G2G – Government to Government
Who may avail:City Building Office; Clients with Building permit applications along irrigation canal

See attached document for more details.