Request for Program of Works for any Infrastructure Project

Barangay Officials or any accredited organization who wishes to file any infrastructure maintenance services, drainage system-related complaints, demolition works, bridge and structure maintenance, road preventive maintenance, repair of public buildings and other public facilities, installation or construction of safety projects and all other Civil Engineering related works may request assistance in the preparation of Program of Work (POW) and Detailed Estimates with plans and specifications as guide in project implementation.

Office or Division:Office of the City Engineer
Type of Transaction:G2C – Government to Citizen, G2G – Government to Government
Who may avail:Barangay/City Officials or Other individuals or any accredited organization

See attached document for more details.