Request for Rental of Heavy Equipment/Government Vehicle

Any individual or private entity may rent heavy equipment or vehicle for different services from the City Government through the Office of the City Engineer depending on the availability of the requested equipment/vehicle.

Office or Division:Office of the City Engineer
Type of Transaction:G2C – Government to Citizen, G2G – Government to Government
Who may avail:Barangay/City Officials or Other individuals or any accredited organization

See attached document for more details.