Request for Utilization of Equipment

Barangay Officials may request for the use of any government equipment to be used in the implementation of various barangay projects.

Office or Division:Office of the City Engineer
Type of Transaction:G2C – Government to Citizen, G2G – Government to Government
Who may avail:Barangay/City Officials or Other individuals or any accredited organization

See attached document for more details.