Securing Fencing Permit (Accessory Permit)

Aside from building permit, the Office of the City Building Official issues ancillary permits for building which include the fencing permit.
Any person, firm or corporation, including any agency or instrumentality of the government that will construct a fence, shall first obtain a fencing permit from the Building Official.

Office or Division:Office of the City Building Official
Classification:1.0 Simple
Type of Transaction:G2C-Government to Citizen, G2B-Government to Business Entity and G2G-Government to Government
Who may avail:All

See attached document for more details.