Securing of Certificate of Indigency

Indigent (Individual/Family) who are bonafide resident of the City of Batac may request for the issuance of Certificate of Indigency from the City Government of Batac through the CSWDO who may wish to avail services from government organizations and non-government organizations

Office or Division:City Social Welfare and Development Office (CSWDO)
Type of Transaction:G2C
Who may avail:Distressed individuals/families, Indigent

See attached document for more details.