Securing Sign Permit (Accessory Permit)

Prior to installation/erection/construction of signs/billboards (and the like), any person, firm or corporation, including any agency or instrumentality of the government, shall first secure a Sign Permit at the Building Office.

Office or Division:Office of the City Building Official
1.1 Ground Sign
1.2 Sign Board
1.3 Temporary Sign
1.4 Wall Sign
1.5 Projecting Sign
Type of Transaction:G2C-Government to Citizen, G2B-Government to Business Entity and G2G-Government to Government
Who may avail:All

See attached document for more details.