Technical Assistance for the Filing of Application for GSIS Benefit Claims


Employees who are retiring /separating from the service may ask for technical assistance for the filing of their application for GSIS benefit claims

Office or Division:City Human Resource Management Office (CHRMO)
Type of Transaction:G2G – Government to Government
Who may avail:All regular employees

See attached document for more details.