CITY OF BATAC
HOME OF GREAT LEADERS
The City Government of Batac spearheaded by Mayor Albert D. Chua conducted the blessing and inauguration of the city’s Sanitary Landfill located in Barangay Camandingan.
Here’s your chance to become a legitimate husband and wife!
Join the CGB Mass Wedding 2019 on June 28, 9 AM at the Imelda Cultural Center!
- Birth Certificate or Baptismal Certificate;
- Consent of parents (18-20 years old);
- Advice of parents upon intended marriage (21-25 years old);
- Certificate of No Marriage from the Philippine Statistics Authority (26 years old and above);
- Death Certificate of partner if widow or widower; and
- Judicial decree of annulment of previous marriage if annulled;
- Pre-marriage counseling certificate issued by the City Social Welfare Office;
- Valid Identification Cards.
Requirements for couples living together for more than five (5) years:
- Notarized Affidavit of Cohabitation;
- Certificate of No Marriage from the Philippine Statistics Authority; and
- Birth Certificate or Baptismal Certificate.
Applications shall only be accepted until June 17, 2019 at the City Civil Registry Office, 1/F Batac City Hall Building.
The Department of Information and Communications Technology is looking for RURAL IMPACT SOURCING (RIS) TRAINEES.
If it is your passion to be a digital marketer, digital content creator or web developer, this training is for you!
Open to ages 18 and above.
This training is FREE!
Apply now through this link: http://bit.ly/RISTTilocosnorte